Lately, we came to know that our friends from a write my essay service decided to launch a new kind of content for everyone who writes at work: the Writing Podcasts. The idea of such kind of information exchange appeared after they found out that modern writers have no time to read long blogs online. They prefer to spend time writing new texts, attending workshops online, etc., but not just reading posts. Still, they wanted to keep their audience and help it to become an even closer community of authors. Below, you can see what the topics of the nearest Writing Podcasts will be:
- Essay writing: from idea to a complicated assignment;
- A writer career: how to start and stay on top of the competition;
- How to find a writing job during the lockdown;
- Where to get inspiration during the pandemic;
- How to become a freelance writer and where to find first customers;
- Ghostwriting in 2021: what universities say about writing services for students, etc.
To listen to our podcasts for free, you only need to be registered on our partnering website as a writer or a customer. There is no fee for our returning customers or new ones. Writers can also apply for the next podcasts as speakers if they have insights to share.
If you have substantial experience in writing, feel free to apply for a freelance writer position with us. To do that, please contact us via email and we’ll get back to you soon with a test assignment. Once you pass it and upload your CV, you can start working with us.